The Aviator, an American Honey Porter
We're do I start, this was an amazing day and brew I got brew it up with my other brother in law Rich Simmons
Instead of writing linguistically lyrics of harmoniously harmony words, I'm just going to write a list of the cool stuff
- Fist time I brewed outside
Brewed with brother-in-law Rich Simmons
- Sarah's sister Erika's Husband.
- Wanted a light honey summer ale, got a black dark Londonly Porter, lol
- Honestly didn't get a OG, so I guessed it was about 1.052
- Brewed a solid 5 gallon keg with an extra 23 12oz bottles
- I cold crashed all the beer, so I don't know if the bottles are going to carbonate correctly.
- This beer was dark, the darkest beer I ever had. It wasn't hoppy, is was sweet, but dark, you could taste the color of the beer.